Posted in Equestrian Gift Guides
Christmas is only 7 weeks away! Oh my god! So, now is the time to turn your attention towards your loved ones and your Christmas present list!
Often, I end up not only doing my own Christmas shopping but my boyfriend’s, brother’s, dad’s and grandma’s Christmas shopping too! However, I don’t mind helping and I also pride myself on being an amazing gift giver! So, I have decided to help you out as well, so rather than me rattle on, let me share with you my top finds to suit every budget and every recipient.
- I just adore this Bugsy Wool Hat from Annabel Brocks! Available in both Black or Grey, this would make the great addition to any outfit. Available here.
- Hiho Silver offers the the perfect present for just about anybody, however I especially love these simple silver ball studs. Available here.
- I have had my eye on these for quite some time now! They are indeed The Heeled Regina Suede Boots from Fairfax and Favor, taking social media by storm. These are perfect for the 2018 trot ups! Available here.
- Of course, I am bias. However, our Classic Black T Shirt compliments absolutely any outfit and is perfect for a special lady in your life. Available here.
- I am obsessed with Jo Malone, this month I am loving the Blackberry and Bay fragrance. These come beautifully packaged and are sure to spread some joy this Christmas. Available here.
- I already have ordered one of these for under the tree… ok, for myself. These are the most beautiful riding helmets to keep your loved one safe next season. Available here.
- Another gift your loved one will appreciate it is our very own Lightweight Luxe Jacket, perfect for keeping classy on the circuit. Recently featured in Horse Magazine Available here.
- Put a smile on somebody’s face with our gorgeous and practical LDE ProTech Grip Breeches. Available here.
- Perfect for bling lovers is the new Samshield V-Skin Crystal Riding Gloves. (If my boyfriend is reading this, this is a direct hint). Available here.
- Why stop there, make it a full riding outfit with our LDE Charcoal Technical T Shirt. Perfect for pretty much anything. Available here.
- Literally every equestrian should have these brushes in their life! If you need anymore convincing you can read my upcoming review on them! Seriously, get them, they will change your grooming habits forever. Available here.
- Another gift that I especially want for myself, is this invigorating Lemon and Lime shampoo from Roberts and Anderson. Available here.
- If you want only the best leather products for your four legged friend, look no further than PM Equestrian for Antares Sellier products. My favourite is their bestseller, Origin Bridle. Available here.
- I bought myself one of these earlier in the year and I loved it so much for my Mare that I got a second one for her as well. These are warm, practical, durable rugs that are very stylish too. I personally love tucking my mare up in these rugs thanks to the fleece lined neck. Available here.
- I gifted my mare a Bizzy Bites toy last year, she is particularly awkward with toys and treats (typical TB mare) and she is obsessed with this! They come in a funky Blue or Pink colour. Available here.
- An essential for any good riding outfit is a stylish belt. I particularly love this one from Horse Pilot. They are available in a lot of different colours, so you are not stuck for choice! Available here.
- Perfect for eventing next season, these Super X Country silks are available in almost every colour and design! Available here.
- Another perfect little stocking filler is our very own LDE ‘Timeless’ Bracelets. Available in Silver, Rose Gold and Gold. Shop them here.
- In The Country Magazine is the perfect gift for anybody, give them something to read whilst waiting for dinner on Christmas day! Available here.
- Who doesn’t love some stereotypical slippers! Even at 22 years old I am buzzing to get home and get Next slippers on! Available here.
- A Barbour Jacket is essential in any gentleman’s outdoor wardrobe and essential under the Christmas Tree. Available here.
- Treat the man in your life to a pair of these stunning Tech Safety Stirrups. Available in 5 different colours, incase he fancies a bit of pink. Available here.
- I am a little bit obsessed with Fairfax and Favor at the moment and I guarantee any man will be obsessed by their Chelsea boots. Just look at them. So dapper. Available here.
- Any guy is sure to love one of these luxurious Tom Lane Jumpers made from 100% Merino Wool. Or even you, when you steal it back from them. Available here.
- Always near the top of my Christmas list is a few bottles of Haig Club Whisky. It tastes great and the trendy bottle makes it a very nice, festive gift. Available here.
- Don’t leave any of your family members out with these adorable Cheesy Popcorn Treats from The Little Pet Biscuit Company! Available here.
- I am yet to find an equestrian who doesn’t like the smell of ‘tack room’. I was thrilled to discover these cute little Hanrose candles recreate that scent. Available here.
- If you are looking for something extra special this Christmas, why not treat your loved one to a photoshoot with the amazing and talented Sophie Callanham. Available here.
- Treat your loved one to this sensuous ‘Sloe Down’ Winter Bubble Bath from Hawkins Organic. Available here.
- Again, another favourite of my from Tom Lane is this Herringbone 100% Wool Throw, what a lovely gift this would make. Available here.
So, there we have it! I hope this list helped you out and I hope your loved ones enjoy their presents!